Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25th Whatever

Decided to get my ass back in the gym after a couple weeks off. Didn't intend on being out of the gym this long, but the CrossFit experiment looks like it's just about done. I wish I liked doing the workouts, but I fucking hate them, just no sugar coating it. My personal fitness goals are perfectly in line with CrossFit, but I just can't do these workouts - I don't know what it is, I just don't like them. I love lifting weights but don't want to get fat and jacked. Bottom line is I have to actually do cardio instead of pussing out like I normally do. I think living in Long Beach will help, because running on the boardwalk or around town when it gets warm would be legit. I wouldn't mind that. I'm also going to have to bring a stopwatch or something to time myself in between sets to keep the pace up, which in turn will burn calories. I usually just lift and take my time between sets, if I move quick there's no reason I wouldn't see better results. Might start tonight, if I can lift through the weekend that'd be big going into next week and staying consistent. I don't want to go out or drink at all so this could help me stay away from all that. We'll see.

I also was looking online yesterday at dogs. I want to talk to my landlord and get a dog already, been talking about it for almost 10 years about how badly I want a dog. There's a ton of shelters by me with the breed I'm looking for - American Staffordshire Terrier. Look at this thing are you serious:







I know right? Dog is unreal. If my landlord is cool with it - I'm going to have the best dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment