Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Been A While

Haven't been on here in a while, not really on the diet kick as much lately. Took some time off from the gym, but starting CrossFit tonight with two of my friends.

Update on life since I last logged in here, I moved and got a place in Long Beach - I'm living with my friends Craig and Nick. The place is pretty sick, the set up we have is pretty sick, all around I'm really happy with it. I can walk to and from the train so my car hasn't moved from the driveway since I put it there Sunday. Still need a couple things to finally feel completely moved in, but that will come in time. The move cost some money so I'm hurting in the wallet a little bit, so I'll be laying low the next couple weeks.

I get so damn bored when I'm at work I have to come on here again and start blogging or whatever. Can I even call it blogging when no one reads it? This is like an online therapist - I just talk to and it just sits here and doesn't give me any feedback whatsoever, pretty similar. I'm going to be on here in and out today just babbling about nothing, it'll be like a shittier version of Seinfeld.

No comments:

Post a Comment