Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bored and Tired

Got a good night of sleep last night, only a coulpe days back to sleeping on a mattress after I spent the last year on a couch. I'm still tired as shit, though. Trying to sit here and do work and I keep bobbing my head trying to keep my eyes open.

We started this CrossFit thing again, last night was night one. We did "300" and it killed me. My lower back is in the most pain but I'm sure it will be all over in a couple hours. It was my first night at this new gym, it was pretty decent. When I went in there all I wanted to do was lift and throw weight around instead of do this damn CrossFit garbage, but I need to get in shape and this is the best option..

I want it to be May, right now. I'm sick of this shitty 8 degree weather. This morning the walk to the train was brutal, like it was yesterday. I want 65 and sunny for a couple weeks, then I want 78 and sunny so I can dominate the beach all summer. Our place is going to be sick in the summer, I can't wait. I have vacation days and some sick days that I definitely plan on using so I can sit on the beach and do a 9-5 out there. Most of my friends are teachers so it should be pretty legit being able to go mid week, oh yeah and walk there.

Walking directions to Boardwalk

1. Head south on Monroe Blvd toward E Market St

0.5 mi

Boardwalk.


Oh that's it? Sounds good.


No comments:

Post a Comment