Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

88

I've got 88 days until this year is over. I've got an aggressive goal, but it could be hit with some sort of fucking discipline which I've been lacking since college. Time to hold myself accountable and with some people reading along, they can check up to see what I've been doing and set me straight if I need to. I'm going to log everything, that means if I eat a slice of pizza or 9 after I drank 39 beers then I'm logging it. I want to know where I need adjustments and I want to make them. My goal is to have one cheat day and it be a Sunday. It's football season and that's my favorite day to chill, drink and watch some games. If I work hard during the week then I earn that day on Sunday.

Here's today's log so far:

9:30am - Egg whites, turkey, swiss, hot sauce on whole wheat. Water.

11:00am - More water.

12:30pm - Mini can of tuna in water (2.7oz)

2:15pm - Grilled chicken, lettuce/tomato, honey mustard on whole wheat. Water.

This was yesterday so it's tough to remember....

6:00pm - Gym supps

7:30pm - PWO Shake

7:45pm - Starkist Tuna Creations (I don't know, tuna in a bag? But it's flavored and pretty good)

10:00pm - Bedtime shake (Whey, Skim, Tbsp. Peanut butter, Ice)

No comments:

Post a Comment